Job Opening: Petzl Customer Sales & Support
Customer Sales and Support Representative
Petzl America, winner of the 2008 Work/ Life award for small companies and Outside magazine’s 2008 TOP five best places to work in the outdoor industry is located 25 miles north of Salt Lake City, and has an opening for an in-house Customer Sales & Support representative.
Responsibilities include providing value added services, managing orders and accounts, and providing technical product assistance to an established dealer base.
The job is fast-paced and varied, although predominantly computer and phone-based. CSS reps act as the first point of contact for all customer inquiries, coordinating with numerous departments to exceed customer expectations.
What we’re looking for:
• Customer service experience
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Strong technical aptitude; comfortable with vertical gear in either the sport, industrial, and/or rescue realm
• Skillful communication skills
• Proven organization skills and attention to detail
• Outdoor industry experience
• Adept computer skills
• Demonstrated work ethic
• Pay is dependent upon experience and qualifications
• 11 paid holidays
• 12 days paid time off
• full dental and health insurance
• 401 K plan
• bonus program
• dog-friendly work environment
• casual dress
If interested, send resume/cover letter to: Jason Shumaker, CSS Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 2 work references. No calls accepted. Resumes will be accepted through the end of January. Qualified applicants will be contacted within one week of receipt of resume.