Inside Sales/ Customer Care Representative-Hayes Bicycle Group
Posted by Hayes Performance Systems on 03/11/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service, Sales - Inside
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Hayes Performance Systems was founded in 1946 as HH Products, a Milwaukee manufacturer of parts for outboard motors and small engine components. Today, we are a multi-national business boasting world class operations in North America, Asia and Europe.
Since 2005, Hayes has offered a full portfolio of bicycle products and systems to service the needs of more than 250 original equipment bicycle manufacturers and enthusiasts worldwide. Hayes Bicycle Group includes a family of product lines including SUNringlé, Manitou, Wheelsmith, ProTaper, Reynolds and Hayes Brakes.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Inside Sales / Customer Care Representative is responsible for creating a positive customer experience in a variety of arenas including Customer Service, Inside Sales, Customer Order Processing, Tech & Warranty Support and Consumer Engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Deliver accurate communications, proper order entry, shipping and being responsive to customer inquiries via the website, email, chat or phone interaction in a timely manner.
- Address quality issues for OEM’s, distributors, retailers and end users.
- Evaluates and coordinates workflow and activities to achieve expected call center volume.
- Field problem calls and escalated calls ensuring issues are resolved quickly and accurately.
- Coordinate efforts for continuous improvement and quality of service in the department.
- Maintain departmental standards of service.
- Establish and ensure key performance metrics are achieved.
- Prepare and deliver department performance updates as needed in a timely manner.
Experience in the bicycle industry is strongly preferred.
Sound and broad business acumen with the ability to rapidly solve customer inquiries.
Ability to manage and interact with diverse business divisions, functional departments and global markets, including Europe and Asia.
Highly organized, excellence in problem solving, account ownership, multi-tasking, comfortable leading others, and able to drive process improvement.
General knowledge and comfort working with basic software programs such as MS Office as well as ERP and CRM systems.
In-depth knowledge of bicycle products, retail landscape, market trends, competitors and services.