Posted by Aquaglide on 11/07/2019
Industry Sector: WaterSports
Job Categories: Management - Sales
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Based in Bend, Oregon, Aquaglide is a global manufacturer in the watersports industry. We share our passion for fun on the water by creating world class aqua parks and paddle sports products for local and global markets. With over 30 years of industry leading experience, and 120 innovative products, Aquaglide strives to enhance aquatic fun. Our team brings the fluid, explorative world of water to those who seek it- and is now looking to add an energetic, outdoor industry seasoned, Sales Manager to our tight-knit team.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the General Manager and be primarily responsible for leading our sales force, developing and implementing sales policies, and managing programs regionally and internationally. As a Sales Manager, you will also ensure that these policies are coordinated with other company initiatives including, but not limited to, logistics and marketing and product development.
Our ideal candidate is dynamic, works well with others and projects positive vibes, even when under pressure. Experience working with a small team and comfort in wearing ‘many hats’ is a plus.
Have a background in the sales side of the outdoor industry? We’d love to hear from you, read on for position details.
Your Role and Responsibilities as a Sales Manager at Aquaglide:
overall sales turnover, plus gross margins.
accounts, sales penetration at existing accounts, married with exceptional customer experience.
Topics could include sales goals, projections and ongoing progress.
• Present measurable results with the management team.
• Create, execute, evaluate and report on sales strategies as well as areas of improvement.
direction, policies and budgets.
• Establishes sales goals by forecasting, and developing annual sales quotas for regions and
territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
key sales metrics and goals, analyzing trends and results.
• Interact with product team in identifying and addressing trends for product development.
• Ability to identify new business strategies and drive strategic business initiatives.
• Define key sales metrics and goals, continually analyze results.
and/or categories and flush out slow sellers to keep the product mix relevant.
• Willing to work in the trenches when necessary.
• Quickly become an expert in design, layout and installation of commercial aquaparks.
30% of time).
Experience + Qualifications:
manager, mentor and evaluator.