Posted by Salewa North America on 05/12/2019
Industry Sector: Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Accounting
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The position is primarily responsible for supporting full cycle accounting for the company, including other operational
responsibilities. This will include daily banking, the processing of customer accounts receivable receipts and accounts payable invoices, and month-end close procedures. Credit control, including accurate posting in the accounting system, A/R collections support as well as direct communications with customers. Accounts payable vendor payment processing and liaising with vendors as necessary. Additional contributions will be expected in assisting internal expense reporting,
timesheets, and other ad hoc reports as required from the system. Thus contributing to reported results that comply with US
GAAP and parent company financial reporting standards. Other tasks when required within a busy, growing department and
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in accounting is preferred. Consideration given to finance, economics, other business degrees, and/or accounting degree in progress.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience preferred. Consideration given for related work experience.
- Experience in utilizing accounting software and Excel spreadsheets.
- A passion for working in a high growth business is critical, as the pace and cultural expectations require both an
entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence
- A passion for success, a positive attitude, and a tireless work ethic are all a must.
- Love of the outdoors is a plus.