Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Posted by Sidas Technologies, NA on 05/23/2019
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Marketing, Tech Rep
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Sidas Technologies is currently looking for a Sales and Marketing coordinator that possess the qualities and experience necessary to help Sidas maximize our product reach and effectiveness in the US. The SMC is a key stakeholder in the development and performance of our family of brands and will work closely with our Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to craft, implement and drive our strategic and tactical initiatives; monitor and analyze achievements; and help Sidas realize our commercial and financial goals.
- Act as our product evangelist to build brand/product awareness and understanding.
- Identify business opportunities and product optimization.
- Manage the marketing and sales roadmap and make tactical prioritization decisions.
- Work with marketing to manage communication around product launches and future releases to key customers and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that product and product launches are understood and fully supported by all internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and assuring that all product information and specifications are complete and accurate.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of key events—sales meetings, tradeshows, dealer promotions and other industry events.
- Develop technical product training materials for customer service, internal staff, sales force and dealers.
- Provide technical support to current customers
- 2+years of sales and/or marketin and/or outdoor experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for the outdoor industry
- Experience with tecnical product lines required
- Cooperative attitude, a keen sense of urgency and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter, hand-on and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Exscellent written and communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
About Sidas Technologies, NA
In 1975, Sidas was established in the heart of the Alps by three ski instructors looking for ways to help skiers’ feel more comfortable. They developed a direct molding technique to customize insoles to each induvial foot shape that would provide increased sensation and reduce discomfort inside ski boots. Having no specialized tools, they molded the first insoles with and gratin dish and a cushion! The venture was a success, and so began the company’s long history.
Sidas began to grow rapidly, providing performance and comfort solutions not only to skiers but also other sports such as running, outdoor, cycling, and everyday footwear. For more than 40 years this trajectory of growth has been due to our commitment to curiosity, innovation collaboration and experience.
Still privately held and based in the heart of the Alps, Sidas continues to be driven by the desire to produce comfort and performance solutions for every foot, ever sport, and for every day!