Posted by HLC on 06/05/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Management - Brand
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Columbia is the famously hot spot of the South! With access to trails, lakes, rivers, mountains and beaches, the outdoor life surrounds you. Join HLC in our Lexington, South Carolina location to be a part of the passion that fuels the outdoor industry.
Success in this position is driven by your passion for cycling, your ability to advocate for assigned vendors, and a deep understanding of the partnership that exists between a distributor, a vendor and the dealers we serve.
- Select and maintain the right portfolio of products for your brand
- Ensure profitability of your brand by performing price analysis, market analysis and negotiations with vendors
- Develop brand marketing plans for our key partners and participate in planning and implementation of marketing plans
- Ensure good presentation of the products (technical specs, attributes, content) in our website and other sales and marketing tools
- Participate in the development of all sales channels including specialty stores, regional chains, National accounts and online reseller.
- Analyze reports, trends, and competitors and make recommendations for product opportunities
- Become a valued partner for your brands
- Perform sales/market analysis in order to provide buying/forecasting intel on new products and changing trends
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and remain organized and focused on the details
- A passion for the outdoors
- The ability to engage, inspire, motivate and influence others
= Ability to thrive within a team environment
= Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key external partners
= Positive attitude
= A keen understanding of what it means to work as part of a team – driving team success
= Make positive contributions to the company beyond the scope of normal job responsibilities
= Be flexible – easily adaptable to change and fluid situations
BenefitsIn addition to our great working environment, we offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Once you get to know us, you’ll agree, there is no better place to work! If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume along with your salary requirements to email@example.com. Want to learn more about us? Please visit us at www.hlc.bike.