Posted by Tender Corporation on 02/10/2020
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management, Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Service
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Tender exists to inspire outdoor adventure. We have a strong history and portfolio of brands focused on enjoying the outdoors (Adventure Medical Kits, Ben’s, Natrapel, Afterbite, Rapidpure etc.) and have recently established a strategy and plan to accelerate growth.
The Director, eCommerce will be the key leader of Tender’s strategic focus on rapidly accelerating sales through eCommerce (all channels including Amazon, Brick & Click, Pure Play, etc.). This person will lead all elements of eCommerce, spanning sales and marketing and will define and execute a winning plan. Responsibility will include “rolling up your sleeves” to step change our online selling presence and actively selling accounts (managing key accounts and making sales calls). In addition, this person will help us define the future eComm strategy and organizational changes needed to take us to the next level. This person should be results focused, analytical, a change agent and able to collaborate across sales, marketing, PR, Operations, and other functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Lead all things eCommerce for the company, from strategy through execution.
• Drive profitable sales across the brand portfolio to achieve key company growth metrics.
• Develop comprehensive marketing, promotions and sales plans by brand and category across online landscape (Amazon, Brick & Click, Pure Play).
• Define and analyze KPIs and then adjust plans with agility to ensure results.
• Turn consumer insight and behavior into actions. Be in touch with shopping behavior, changes to the dynamic eComm environment and drive the change we need to make.
• Teach, coach and enroll team to deliver objectives and increase eComm capability.
• Create best-in-class content that drives closure and tells our brand stories.
• Lead new product launches into eComm, including content development and partnerships with key retails and Brand Managers.
• Manage key accounts (some directly as key lead and others by collaborating with sales)
• International expansion – lead ecommerce expansion internationally by identifying top opportunities and driving execution
• Competitive and market intelligence; watch and understand key trends and develop action plans the best position Tender to win in the eComm landscape
• Manage pricing; Work closely with Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) team to ensure online retailers are abiding by the Authorized Reseller Agreement and MAP Policy.
• Responsible for forecasting, executing sales and enabling by connecting with Operations
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related business degree
• 3+ years relevant management experience in consumer marketing and/or sales with a focus on eCommerce and detailed understanding of Amazon ecosystem
• Strong leadership skills
• Self-starter with strong follow-through
• A team player who collaborates across business units to find opportunities and execute
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Agility: work quickly, efficiently, and pivot when necessary in a dynamic landscape
• Analytical mindset; able to read data, make inferences, ask questions and create strategies
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Creative writing skills
• Professional demeanor
• Proficiency with Microsoft office (PowerPoint/Word/Excel)
• Location: Flexible with travel required
About Tender Corporation
Tender Corporation is headquartered in the heart of the White Mountains in beautiful Littleton, New Hampshire. We have a strong history and portfolio of brands focused on enjoying the outdoors (Adventure Medical kits, Ben's, Natrapel, Afterbite, Rapidpure, etc.). Many of Tender's products are packaged in innovative ways that allow them to be convenient to use as well as environmentally friendly.
Cultivating a culture of growth focused on results, customer satisfaction, leadership, innovation and initiative, as well as communication and teamwork, we pride ourselves on exhibiting quality in all we do. Tender exists to inspire outdoor adventure!