Posted by Fidlock USA on 01/16/2020
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Management - Sales
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $70,000 +
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for a sales manager to manage our growing business of cycling accessories. This role will organize and manage both an inside and external sales teams in addition to managing all branches of sales including multiple B2B & B2C sales channels. This role is accountable for strategy and execution of the business plan, meeting sales goals, overseeing sales activities of staff, event planning, and facilitating ongoing training.
• Developing, executing, and managing organizational plan including sales, revenue, and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Participation with marketing on leads and markets.
• Staff Education.
• Sales team development.
• Promoting the organization and product line.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to lead a sale team.
• Experience in Cycling and/or related industry.
About Fidlock USA
Fidlock is disrupting the cycling industry with clever magnetic-mechanical solutions and leading designs with their German designed bike accessories.
Fidlock USA is the team bringing these German designs to the US market.