Dealer Sales Representative
Posted by Kinsey's on 03/11/2020
Industry Sector: Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: DoesnotApply
City: Mt. Joy
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The ideal candidate for this position would be driven by a desire to enhance customer satisfaction, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day communications with sales accounts. Accuracy, adaptability, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and good communication skills are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
- 3-5 years of sales or related experience
- 1-3 years of experience of archery participation, preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience of firearms participation, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-especially excel.
- Maintains processional and technical knowledge of archery/hunting products, preferred but not required.
- Detail orienated and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit new accounts based on assigned sales territory and account potential
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection
- Research and analysis of sales trends
- Manage customer issues, deliveries, chargebacks, etc
- Possible limited travel