100+ Bicycle Mechanic openings - Trek (paid relocation & training)
Posted by Trek on 07/31/2020
Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retailer
State: AL, AK, AB, AZ, AR, BC, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MB, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NB, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NF, NC, ND, NS, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PI, QC, RI, SA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY
Country: United States
Contact Name: Storm Schmitt
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Trek is hiring Service Technicians - 100+ openings
Learn more - connect with a Trek recruiter: https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/servicetechnician/
We’re looking for top-of-the-line service techs to join the Trek family at one of our awesome retail locations! We currently have over 100 open positions across the country, and we're excited to add new, experienced talent to our ever-growing team. Plus, we’ll pay for your relocation if you find your perfect fit somewhere new. As a bike mechanic at Trek, no two days are the same. You’ll get to use your unique skills to help get more people on bikes and ensure they love every ride. Sound like your kinda gig? Come join us!
What you'll get -
- Work you can feel good about: the world is better with bikes, and in this role you’ll experience the satisfaction of helping customers find a bike they love and keeping it rolling for years to come.
- Awesome environment: we have a strict no a**holes rule at Trek, which means you’ll get to collaborate with fantastic, bikeminded people in a fun and challenging work environment.
- Incredible discounts: if you love bikes (we’re assuming you do), you’re gonna love this. All Trek employees get amazing discounts on bikes and gear, starting on their date of hire.
- Limitless opportunity: when you work at Trek, there are plenty of ways to grow in your career, and you’re encouraged to take advantage of educational opportunities that help you do so, like paid training at the Trek Certified Service facility at Trek HQ.
Next steps -
- Take a minute (or less!) to let us know you're interested - visit https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/servicetechnician/
- Someone from Trek will connect with you to answer your questions about becoming a service tech and learn about your mechanic experience.
- During your call you'll receive the next steps to exploring a career at Trek!
View all careers at Trek: https://jobs.jobvite.com/trek-bicycle/jobs&__jvst=BicycleIndustryJobs&__jvsd=categories-careers-page