Sales and Marketing Manager
Posted by Quality Archery Designs on 02/15/2021
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep, Customer Service, Ecommerce Management, Management, Management - Executive, Management - Sales, Management - Team, Manufacturing, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, Recreation
City: Madison Heights
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Contact Name: Brian Moore
Contact Phone: 434-846-5839
Business Phone: 434-846-5839
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Quality Archery Designs (QAD) has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing exceptional and innovative archery products worldwide since 1992. Quality is not just in our name it’s our mission. We continually strive to provide customer service which is second to none. We understand that our success is directly tied to our customers’ satisfaction and we are committed to being responsive to their needs.
looking for a driven, creative, analytical, and results oriented Sales and
Marketing Manager to oversee our sales and marketing team. When you work here
you will be working for a company that is a leader in the outdoor industry and you’ll
be a part of a team that strives for only the best.
Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for accomplishing sales and marketing objectives by planning, developing, and successfully implementing sales and marketing goals. The manager will effectively maintain and further develop business to business relationships to grow QAD’s sales and branding presence in the marketplace. He or she will also manage a team to maximize their full potential and will perform managerial duties to meet the company's goals. The manager will possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of global sales and marketing as well strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Managing relationships with current and prospective customers (Dealers, Distributers, OEM, Big Box, and Consumer channels) with the highest standard of customer service.
- Preparing forecasts, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Implementing and managing pricing strategies, pricing structures, sales plans, and advertising.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Organize and oversee industry trade show participation.
- Collaborate effectively with the Vice President on various sales and marketing projects.
- Commitment to continued education to expand the management skillset.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Accurately prepare and present sales and marketing reports to the President and Vice President.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
= 8+ years of experience in marketing or sales.
= Strong management skills and experience.
= Bachelor’s or higher degree a plus.
= Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, Inventory/Order Management software.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to work under pressure.
About Quality Archery Designs
Quality Archery Designs has been manufacturing exceptional and innovative archery products since 1992. Quality is not just in our name; it's in our mission. We continually strive to provide customer service which is second to none. We understand that our success is directly tied to our customer's satisfaction and we are committed to being responsive to their needs.
Although archery is something we love and is a field in which we will continue to be an industry leader, God and our families are our passion. As a company that holds these strong core values, we are committed to carrying them out by treating our customers like family. We take pride in manufacturing our own products right here in the U.S.A. where we can provide hard working Americans with rewarding jobs.