Posted by Bradshaw Taylor on 03/24/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical, Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 17.50 - 19.50 Per Hour
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday with occasional required overtime
Reports to: Customer Service Manager, North America
Pay Range: $17.50 - $19.50 per hour
At Bradshaw Taylor, we work with only the best, most-exciting brands in outdoor clothing and country equipment. As a family-run business founded in the United Kingdom, we are excited to expand into the United States and Canada and are seeking dynamic team players to join us at our North American headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
The Office Administrator will assist in office activities and business operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
- Attend to all office mail and packages including packing, shipping, unpacking and distribution.
- Assist with setup and maintenance of office equipment including cleaning and repairs.
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist clerical staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones and preparing documents.
- Assist with local office accounts payable functions (rent, utilities, expense reconciliation, etc.)
- Assist with customer payments via credit card processing, depositing checks, maintaining an accurate log of all payments and open invoices, and updating the finance and customer service departments.
- Assist with the timely and accurate input of customer orders.
- Assist with basic data entry into business software and spreadsheets.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Attend seasonal, local tradeshows; meet, greet, and attend to the general needs of tradeshow attendees that approach our booth.
- Assist in tradeshow booth logistics and merchandising.
- Lift boxes from floor and shelves and transport them to the local shipping facility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of email, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Able to type 40 wpm.
- Exemplary problem-solving and de-escalation abilities.
- Proud of your attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Attend seasonal, local tradeshows; meet, greet, and attend to the general needs of tradeshow attendees that approach our booth. Tradeshows are within a 50-mile radius. Transport boxes to local facility.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
This position requires lifting items of up to 30 pounds.
Also requires prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Noise level is standard of an office role.