Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor, WaterSports
Job Categories: Manufacturing, Operations, Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Tia Walker
Contact Phone: 801-467-1204, ext 336
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $18.00 per hour or DOE
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Advanced Composites, Inc. (ACI) is seeking an energetic Sales Rep to grow with our company. This position is full-time, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, working onsite and at this time will not be a work from home position. At ACI we have 90 full-time employees working together to manufacture composites products for aerospace, military, prosthetic, industrial, and recreational markets. In the recreational market we supply top-quality outdoor gear to people all over the world. As a member of our sales team, your primary responsibilities will be with ACI’s outdoor brands: Wound Up Composites and Cataract Oars.
- Act as the primary contact for ACI product inquiries, purchases, and all other issues that may arise by both email and phone for Cataract Oars, Wound Up Composites, ACI Pin Rings, and other items as they are developed and released for sale.
- Understand and effectively communicate accurate information about ACI’s programs, products, and services to customers by both phone and email.
- Handle all warranty issues for ACI product lines by issuing return authorization numbers, coordinating returned product inspection, and completing all required paperwork associated with returns.
- Communicate all known customer or product issues to ACI sales team to continually improve product and customer satisfaction.
- Build mutually beneficial collaborative long-term business partnerships with dealers and customers.
- Input sales orders, price changes, and pricing tier adjustments for products and dealers as needed.
- Generate SKUs and Barcodes for all necessary product items.
- Perform, track, and report monthly sales for ACI products.
- Act as the expediter for shipping ACI products as needed.
- Attend product trade shows and events as needed to promote ACI products and work to expand dealer network.
You may be right for the job if you:
- Are an outgoing skilled communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Have 1+ years of experience in customer service (in-person, telephone, and/or electronic) with proven track record of excellent customer care. Or equivalent.
- Can multitask and manage time in a fast-paced work environment.
- Are proficient with QuickBooks and have a working knowledge of excel.
- Want to grow with a fun and active company.
- Enjoy cycling and water sports (huge plus).
This position is for full-time employment. The starting wage for the Sales Rep position is $18/hour or dependent on experience. After 90 days, we will evaluate performance for continued full-time employment which includes full employee benefits.
Benefits of full-time employment at Advanced Composites, Inc. include:
- 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options
- 2 Different Dental Plan Options
- Paid Time Off
- Catered Luncheons
- Excellent 401K Match and Profit-Sharing Opportunity
- Uniform and Laundering Service
- Bonus Reward Programs
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Onsite Free Gym Access
- Charitable Events, and more!
Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.