Posted by NRG Enterprises Ltd on 02/18/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Management - Brand, Management - Product -Brand
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
State: BC, QC
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Are you analytical, passionate about cycling and an avid outdoor enthusiast? Do you thrive in a dynamic fast paced work environment? Do you have a positive attitude and are eager to contribute to company’s growth and success? Do you enjoy engaging with and motivating your peers?
As a Brand Manager you will be assigned a collection of brands from the NRG portfolio for which you will be the first point of contact. Key responsibilities include product selection, development of sales and marketing strategies, identifying margin and sales opportunities and ensuring profitability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS:
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers partners and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive analysis to validate pricing, spot market trends and identify opportunities.
- Align NRG and brand goals to develop and impelment national and regional marketing strategies and coordinate those strategies with NRG marketing department.
- Work with the Sales Manager to select samples and present new products to the sales representatives.
- Maintain product details library, marketing assets and all other pertinent information required for B2B and B2C success.
- Communicating additions or changes to your product portfolio to the sales team and customer service.
- Pricing analysis to ensure profitability of your brands.
- Responsible of sku creation for product database.
- Participate in execution of sales meetings and trade shows, some required.
- Collaborate with brand management team in selection and analysis of prospective brands.
- Perform sales/market analysis to create demand plans and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- Oversee incoming shipments, delivery and reception of your brands products.
- Work with other brand manager to test new products and provide feedback.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience in Product Management and/or Brand Management is an asset.
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills are required. Experience with SAP, Word, Powerpoint and Teams is an asset.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and scheduling skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Positive attitude; a desire to learn and make contributions to NRG beyond your prescribed responsibilities
- You have a passion for cycling and the outdoors.