B2B Marketing Specialist
Posted by Edge Eyewear on 02/19/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Contact Name: Janell Baird
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The B2B Marketing Specialist will work closely with product, sales, and customer service. Passionate about driving safety through our best-in-class eyewear in the safety, tactical, and outdoor spaces. A self-starter, problem solver with equal parts creative and analytical skills, and an individual with an unrelenting pursuit of personal improvement. The B2B Specialist will be a valuable member of the marketing team and support growth in brand awareness and sales on a global scale.
Within this role, daily job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Carry out varying aspects of Edge marketing.
Build strategic relationships with customers with the support of the sales team.
Cultivate programs that support the Edge rep, distributor, retailer + ultimately the end consumer to support sell-through of Edge product.
Manage ongoing content marketing needs for the B2B sector, including: MRF, co-op marketing, copyrighting, project analytics, content creation, tradeshow flyers, etc.
Ensure content is on brand
Manage and execute all Edge Warehouse sales for Do Not Order (DNO) product.
Manage all aspects of tradeshows, including tradeshow budgets, scheduling, and delivery of marketing materials.
Find creative solutions to take tradeshows virtually, in addition to creating a virtual showroom.
Analyze tradeshows and translate data into recommendations for future attendance and ROI.
Drive development of brand awareness through marketing initiatives, including events, Safety Certification program, customer presentations, etc.
Work with outside contractors when applicable to ensure deliverables are in line with brand messaging and brand lens.
Contribute + create high-level marketing presentations.
Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
Monitor + report on event trends in the market.
B2B Sales Support:
Support sales team through marketing tactics to create strong relationships with reps, distributors, and retailers to promote sell-in, sell-through.
Work with Marketing Team + SVP of Brand and Marketing to share GTM strategy and goals for the season.
Manage B2B site and ensure all information is current and easily accessible in the safety, tactical, and outdoor sectors.
Cultivate + organize assets to share with SVP of Brand and Marketing + sales team to support sell-in and sell-through opportunities.
Create workbooks, assets, and clinic guides for sales reps to ensure consistent marketing messages.
Work with Marketing Team + SVP of Brand and Marketing to craft a POP/POS program.
Manage execution + delivery of program.
Create work with appropriate parties to create event, social media, and virtual programs for select retailers to promote brand + crucial topics.
Support sales team with marketing support for customer events.
Provide event recap that analyzes ROI of events
Manage Zoom Info and cultivate leads that support the growth of our B2B business.
Manage all distributor and customer communication, including launch emails, Edge news, tradeshow pushes, event invites, etc.
Manage all aspects of Edge partnerships
Work with sales team to identify brands, ambassadors, industry influencers that can expand our community and share the mission of Edge, ultimately growing our brand awareness.
Create meaningful distinction with the Edge brand and brand partners.
Ensure partnership deliverables are executed on time and reflect Edge’s strategy, goals, and mission.
Work with partners to find opportunities to support organization with added value.
Create targets + partnership goals for each season, compile report for management showing results (ROI).
Be the voice of Edge to partners, relaying the mission + tone to their consumer base.
Conduct online advocacy through partnerships and open stream for cross-promotions.
Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time + budget limits.
Working in tandem with the sales team identify grassroots opportunities that can be executed on a quarterly basis.
Execute already planned events.
Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Conduct market research to bring new ideas + best practices to the role.
Provide a recap of each event + including suggestions on improvement and event quality.
Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
Ensure proper marketing of events.
Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
Build a robust and effective social media strategy that grows our brand awareness, creates a community of advocates, and supports our product awareness and ultimately sales.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Manage social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Edge’s blog.
- Be the voice of Edge on social media, relaying the mission + tone to our consumer base.
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal consumers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Help construct design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.).
- Create consumer, partner, and athlete engagement on all Social channels.
- Follow + engage with current + potential ambassadors.
- Creatively set Edge apart from other brands through our social channels.
- Significantly grow the Edge channels.
- Become an advocate for the company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Must be passionate about the safety community and our commitment to providing the consumer a great experience with Edge.
- Possesses knowledge in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and applications.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side to analytical side of marketing.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management) and be willing to support other teams and projects.
- Is organized and can execute digital strategies seamlessly.
- Exercises judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ability to hold company and employee information confidential
- Initiative and drive based personality. Be unrelenting in your pursuit of personal improvement and bring positive transformation to Edge, our partners and our communities.
- Be motivated and work towards meeting and/or exceeding individual and team goals
- Work as a team with ability to share and communicate ideas and information with peers
- Is willing to take on work outside of the “marketing” realm.
- Must be ready to work hard. This role will require some night and weekend work.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Compensation availability includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org