Entry Level Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service
Posted by Dero/Everlast on 04/16/2021
Industry Sector: Bike, Fitness
Job Categories: Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Dero has immediate opening for a Inside Sales Representative located in Minneapolis, MN.
The Inside Sales Representative is a member of the Dero sales team. This individual will work with other members of the sales team to increase sales and meet monthly and annual sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to sales and product inquiries, support via incoming phone traffic and website chat and transmission management
- Prepare detailed sales proposals, quotes and bids
- Follow-up with customers regarding sales related projects
- Manage own sales pipeline by tracking quotes and order status
- Make crucial decisions regarding discounts and product offerings to ensure closing of a sale, including the authority to discount proposals up to 15%
- Monitor personal sales goals and develop innovative ideas to meet sales goals
- Work with production and shipping to make sure timelines and quality goals are met
- Help prepare sales goals and lead lists for pro-active sales
- Meet with local customers and perform site visits to analyze the customers’ needs and generate creative solutions to meet customers’ project goals
Focus on contacts, sales leads, project bidding via the following: Construction databases, Web based articles, Internal vetted lists
- Prepare CAD layouts of installation locations (training provided)
- Excellent phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint, general graphics)
- Self-directed and ambitious
- High energy with a bias towards action
- Can-do, helpful attitude
- Willing to work in a team/group environment
- Professional verbal and written communication style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to manage sales goals and budget numbers
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in sales/marketing preferred but will consider past experience with education as an equivalent.
Minimal travel required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as construction plans and specifications.
- Must have the ability to work with spreadsheets.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software. Dero will provide AutoCAD training
Dero, a PlayCore Comany, designs innoviative, high-quality, and functional bicycling infrastructure that people rely on every day: bike racks, bicycle storage, public bike repair, and street desing amenities. Real-world insight from the bike-centric lives of their employees influences all aspects of design. Dero takes pride in their American-madecrasftsmansip, sustainable practicies, excellent customer service and expertise.
Everlast, a PlayCore Company designs climbing walls, along with our hand holds, mats, safety features, curriculum and accessores. We will enable you to develop the best possible climbing program. We have been working with educators and youth serving agencies for over 30 years to bring the benefits of school climbing walls to facilities throughout the US. We believe that climbing provides physical, emotional, social and academic benefits.