Product Development Systems & Costing Engineer
Posted by CAT Apparel on 04/26/2021
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Accounting, Finance, Product Analyst
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 - $42,000 / year
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Do you want to utilize your skills in a dynamic fast-growing international company? Do you want to use your skills while gaining knowledge of diverse and complex business processes? Currently we are implementing a new ERP system, new PLM system, evaluating costing and pricing systems and developing new best business processes. Your role would be to be an integral member of the team making these business changes as well as a leader in developing custom reports to get every department the optimal information they need.
Duties & Responsibilities
PLM (BackBone) Administrator
PLM Set Up / Maintenance / Development Cost Planning and Management / Reports Generation / Export Files and Interface management w/ERP / Marketing / eCommerce platforms.
Attend team meetings on needs and scheduling to assure timely project completion.
Learn to create custom reports, in BackBone, when requested by departments.
Help in coordinating third-party maintenance for network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
Key Role – Costing and Pricing
- Maintains and manages all Factory Costs
- Generate and Prepare all CIFOB impacts based on COO and COD
- Generate and Prepare all “Sell Prices” based on Division (Workwear apparel v. Lifestyle apparel), Region (NA/INTL/AUS/CHINA/MID EAST), Margin Strategy of product type (In-Line / SMU / Planned Programs)
- Cost analysts / Price Builder - Maintaining all factors. Royalties / freight / duties / loads / all other factors)
- Creates and maintains all data bases of Costs and Prices
- Works directly with Product Development Team / Sr. VP of Merchandising / President and CEO / Owners of Company.
Ambitios and eager to get things done.
Self starter with initiative.
Excel expert / Access database knowledgeable.
Effective with technology and using cloud-based tools.
Strong mathematical skills.
Good communicator, both verbal and written.
About CAT Apparel
Caterpillar, Inc., trademarked in 1910, is a globally recognized brand built on a deep rooted heritage of ingenious machines. The apparel division creates award winning streetwear and workwear that resonates throughout our vast distribution network.
We are expanding and need you to fill out our team. If you want to be part of a historic brand pushing boundaries in apparel and redefining workwear, read on...