Brand Marketing Specialist
Posted by Swiftwick on 07/27/2021
Industry Sector: Lifestyle
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
City: Franklin, TN
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Contact Name: Amanda Christian
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
The Brand Marketing Specialist contributes to the overall brand, creative, social and marketing strategies on the Swiftwick marketing team. The Brand Marketing Specialist is a highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. They are well-versed in marketing concepts, principles, and tactics, which allows them to grasp and analyze behavior trends. They generate creative ideas and solutions, and they collaborate cross functionally to bring them to life. They have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and must use both their creative & analytical skills to create, launch, and monitor campaigns.
-Lead the strategy development, implementation, and project management of marketing programs and campaigns with a focus on email and social media, but also including digital advertising, and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of marketing programs and campaigns which help shape future marketing strategies, including but not limited to email, social media, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Brainstorm, brief, and implement creative and copy strategies emails, marketing collateral and social marketing while maintaining the brand’s voice, tone and brand guidelines.
- Owns brand marketing calendars and timelines.
- Participate in brand projects that include creative production, events, brand collateral and sales collateral, as well as assisting in managing talent, product and production schedules for videos, sales programs, events and brand programs.
- Provide input on brand photography to further social, email and image management.
- Act as a liaison between marketing team and other departments/agencies.
- The above represents general responsibilities for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be assigned as defined by the executive management team supporting company goals and initiatives.
- 3-5 years in digital marketing, brand marketing, communication, or advertising role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or Business.
- Experience with developing and executing strategic initiatives.
- Proven experience in content management systems (e-commerce preferred), social media business platforms.
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with marketing analytics.
- Experience implementing SEO best practices.
- Experience with email marketing tools, such as Klaviyo, preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and gSuite.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with outstanding attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative mind with analytical abilities.
- Ability to effectively lead meetings & brainstorming sessions.-
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive, reliable, and responsible.
- Go-getter who takes initiative to try new things.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach.
- Desire to help foster a creative and collaborative team culture.