Posted by Simms Fishing Products. on 11/10/2021
Industry Sector: Fishing
Job Categories: Computer - Information Technology
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 76,000 - 89,000 DOE
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
The Simms organization is growing and ready to fill the position of Integration Engineer.
This is a full-time, in-house position based in Bozeman, Montana.
This person will be a leader on the IT team and will be responsible for the functionality, support, and optimization of Simms integration environment. They will work with internal stakeholders to identify and solve business challenges and drive process improvement through technology. As Simms continues to grow, this role will be vital in helping the company incorporate new technology to solve emerging challenges.
Outcomes of this role include:
= Produces a stable, up-to-date, high performance integration environment.
= Effectively translates business rules, requirements, and customer experience needs into concrete and meaningful information for the business.
= Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand and improve business process flows.
= Adds value to technology and business process related projects as a key stakeholder and contributor.
= Successfully automates manual processes and data flows with a focus and understanding of improvement cycles.
= Manages multiple ongoing projects and operations efficiently
= Provides outstanding customer service
= Understands entirety of the Simms business application landscape
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working with iPaaS platforms – ex. Mulesoft, Boomi, App Connect, etc.
- 2 years of experience of integration experience with APIs
- 2 years of experience with SQL development (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
- Exposure to e-commerce platforms and workflows (Magento and Shopify preferred)
- Exposure to ERP workflows (Microsoft Dynamics Navision preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
About Simms Fishing Products.
Simms is a leading manufacturer of high quality fishing apparel and outerwear, based in Bozeman, Montana.