Posted by Benelli USA on 09/07/2021
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Finance
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Join the Best!
It takes the best to be the best. Benelli USA is looking for a talented Supply Analyst with a relentless pursuit to drive Benelli USA’s desire to be the firearm of choice among dealers and consumers in our industry. We deliver best-in-class in an environment that drives accountability, leadership, integrity, and passion, all in a collaborative environment. Does this sound like you? Come join the world’s foremost firearms manufacturer that delivers products to enhance the shooting sports experience whether pursuing waterfowl, upland, big game, sporting clays or home defense our family of brands including Benelli USA, Franchi, Stoeger, Uberti and Chapuis offer something for any consumer.
The Benelli USA Supply Chain team plays an important role for our
organization in driving service level improvements to our customers through
collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment. The Supply Analyst is an integral
contributing member to this team’s focus on Supply Chain improvement.
The Benelli USA Supply Chain team plays an important role for our organization in driving service level improvements to our customers through collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment. The Supply Analyst is an integral contributing member to this team’s focus on Supply Chain improvement.
The Supply Analyst is the communication link (Control Tower) between, sales, marketing, and the various factories. The Supply Analyst is responsible for building supply plans that reflect demand plans and production constraints to ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities to meet customer demand. This role requires an individual with analytical experience, attention to detail and a bias for action to improve supply planning activities and influence with best practice methods. The Supply Analyst ensures Benelli USA has adequate supply to meet demand to achieve and maintain best-in-class service levels for all brands and achieve the highest level of fulfillment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – What you will be doing:
• From the Consensus Demand Plan, the role creates finished goods needed to support customer orders, forecasted demand & inventory stocking requirements.
• Collaborate with cross functional partners to ensure inventory is managed according to constraints and targets that are aligned with the business strategy.
• Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and partner Factories to set launch quantities and timing of new product introductions and ensure smooth product transitions.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure product availability for events and programs.
• Collaborate with Factory Schedulers on the tactical execution of the supply program and ensure alignment of planning parameters with the factory level constraints
• Develop 18-month Supply Planning Models
• Create and manage purchase orders
• Maintain critical inventory parameters for Target & Safety Stock of finished goods, while considering supply lead time, warehouse and transportation constraints.
• Actively interact with demand management, manufacturing, quality, warehousing & transportation to solve material issues & consumption patterns.
• Measure, analyze, and reports key process metrics, while monitoring adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) that are assigned to the product categories.
• Identify possible product shortages against inventory plans and develop action items. Marshal resources to address action items and follow up on all material shortage-related issues.
• Coordinate and facilitate the monthly Demand/Supply Review meetings; act as Process Owner of this meeting to ensure the process is an integral part of the planning and control process
• Analyze model outputs and reports for accuracy, timeliness, and pertinence. Summarize data for use in senior management and executive level meetings
• Challenge/improve the planning process utilizing best practices.
This position requires the individual to work closely with all departments and factory partners to create efficiencies, maintain service levels and drive results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Key Skills Include:
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate across multiple departments and with international manufacturing partners
• The ability to lead through collaboration
• Forecasting of inventory levels and turns
• Months of Stock
• Factory Scorecard
• Excess and Obsolete Inventory
• Working knowledge of data analysis and forecasting tools and ability to develop actionable insights from data
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
• Excel skills must be exceptional
• To be successful, an agile mindset and instincts to move fast coupled with the ability to track and deliver on many priorities simultaneously is needed.
• Outstanding interpersonal, influencing and facilitation skills with the ability to work both cross-functionally and cross-culturally, specifically building positive relationships between key players and immediate team.
• Data and results driven
• Ability to objectively consider alternatives and quickly implement appropriate actions to address root cause issues
• Strong knowledge of continuous process improvement and principles
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in logistics and supply chain management, data analytics or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
3+ years of dynamic and successful Supply Chain experience with strong and sustained performance, preferably in supply planning, inventory, or order management
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced experience using Excel and/ or other visualization tools
Must be proficient with ERP planning and tools.
Experience with international manufacturer and/or vendors is preferred.
General Job Requirements:
1. Capable to perform well in diverse working environments.
2. Ability to work flexible hours and weekends as required.
3. Must be able to travel.
Working Conditions/Physical Job Requirements:
Benelli USA is committed to working with its employee to reasonable accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following list outlines the physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job.
1. Vision: A sighted person to operate a firearm and read and interpret marketing/financial data 2. Speech/Hearing: Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with staff, members, and vendors.
3. Manual Dexterity: Ability to operate a firearm and standard office equipment.
4. Physical Mobility: Mobility required. Ability to participate in hunting/shooting activities and lift to 50 lbs.