Posted by QuietKat Electric Hunting Bike on 11/19/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Association
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
QuietKat, founded in 2012 by twin brothers Jake and Justin Roach, is the #1 hunt, fish and overland premium electric bike brand on the planet. Our rugged all-terrain eBikes were originally designed to elevate the backcountry experience by replacing traditional ATVs and combustion-powered vehicles with a nimble, quiet, and efficient alternative.
We're growing quickly and looking for passionate outdoor enthusiasts to take our company to the next level. QuietKat is strategically located in Eagle, Colorado, home to legendary powder days, endless MTB trails, and award-winning trout streams.
Since May 2021, QuietKat has been a proud member of the Vista Outdoor family of brands.
The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic marketing and graphic design professional with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. In partnership with other members of the QuietKat team, this individual contributes to QuietKat's success by leading our graphic design efforts in support of B2B and DTC marketing plans, events, HubSpot, CRM, advertising.
- Develop and optimize B2B marketing assets and collateral including product packaging and manuals
- Manage B2B email sequences and cold outreach
- Optimize and manage CRM (HubSpot) for B2B (lists, data management, System. Integrity)
- Designs retail partner POS materials & manage purchasing and inventory
- Partner with sales team for consistent communications
- Collaborate with Creative Team to create animations & graphics for email marketing, DTC websites, advertising, & content
- Website Management: design and build landing Pages, A/B Test, and optimize
- Advertising: partner with marketing team build and oversee effective and efficient B2B advertising strategy (FB, LinkedIn, Trade Publications, Cold Call, List Purchasing, Etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years experience in DTC or B2B email marketing, digital advertising
- 2+ years experience in email and web design (basic HTML/CSS is a plus)
- HubSpot or similar CRM experience preferred
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
The salary range for this position is $51,500 to $66,800 depending on experience.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled