What you will do:
In this role, you will drive selling and profitability for Far Bank’s digital business by supporting the E-Commerce Team with site operations, updates, and seasonal planning. You will manage the Far Bank Shopify configuration, cross-platform reporting, product launches, promotional execution, testing, and merchandising. You will secure online profit and branding by providing an outstanding digital experience for our customers.
Where will you work:
This hybrid position will have you 2 to 3 days in the office and the other days with an option to work remotely. Office locations in Washington state can be either Bainbridge Island or the SoDo district near downtown Seattle.
Who We Are:
We are Far Bank Enterprises, a family of industry leading brands in the fly-fishing industry (Sage, Redington, RIO and Fly Water Travel). For forty years we have created premium products and experiences for the angler and outdoorsman who expects the best. We love what we do, we work hard, play hard, and we are growing!
Who You Are:
You enjoy getting things done and making an impact! Building strong cross functional relationships is a skill that you have and employ often to influence your peers and accomplish goals. Managing varying deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment not only sounds exciting, but it is how you thrive. When the team wins, you win. Ideally, you have experience in digital executions and are familiar with Agile and DevOps development practices, but you are hungry to learn more. While at work, customer centricity and data are at the heart of your thought processes – to you, being well informed isn’t an option, but a requirement. You are a self-starter who brings a great attitude to your job and collaborates well with those around you. Above all, you are eager to dig into our consumer data, thoughtful enough to think about our digital experiences through the consumer lens and organized enough to support multiple site updates simultaneously.
The job outline below is representative of responsibilities but is not meant to be comprehensive or exclusive.
- Optimize the customer journey and on-site experience by managing Shopify configurations/settings as well as troubleshooting site-related incidents
- Act as the product data expert for the Ecommerce team and develop necessary SKU attribution sheets to inform product builds seasonally.In this role, you will coordinate set up of online items in internal systems and perform necessary edits after publishing during day-to-day management.
- Execute digital merchandising strategies developed by eCommerce team to support best practices and seasonal Marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage backend to front end data input for filters, search, and discovery in Shopify catalog. Execute Amazon item management and support manager with assortments and pricing recommendations.
- Ensure site stock availability by reconciling inventory data against on-site availability, solutioning updates with Technology team as needed.
- Work with Order Pipeline Manager to ensure timely deliver and management of open orders.
- Liaison with Marketing Community team to execute User Generated Content and Consumer Reviews initiatives
- Assist with reporting and analysis for the team, inclusive of seasonal, annual, and ad hoc reviews as requested by Sales/Marketing leadership
- Identify problems, roadblocks, and challenges during testing of site enhancements to keep the team moving quickly and effectively. Come to the table with SMART solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or technology
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in supporting eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, or related functions
- Experience working in Shopify Plus
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager and Analytics
- Understanding of Amazon 1P/3P business models
- Familiarity with fly fishing products and seasonality
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of business tools
- Familiar with PowerBi
- Familiar with ERP systems like Dynamics365
- Experience working in digital project management tools such as Figma, Azure DevOps, and Asana
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and methodologies
- Understanding of MAP policies and digital pricing strategies
- Well versed in digital quality assurance, testing, and review processes
- Understanding of A/B multivariate testing methodologies
- Love of the outdoors is a plus
Compensation / Perks:
- Exempt position, salary dependent on experience
- Full medical, dental, life and optional plans along with 401k matching
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick leave
- Pretty sweet employee discounts
- Collaboration and challenges, working alongside a fun but driven team of co-workers
To apply please visit: farbank.com/careers