Service Writer With Room For Growth!
Posted by Folsom Bike on 11/05/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Sales
Company Type: Retail
Country: United States
Contact Name: erin gorrell
Contact Phone: 916-844-1000
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Bicycle Service Writer
Are you successful in a fast paced team environment? Are you looking to advance your career in the bicycle industry, and build your skills to the highest level? Come join our team!
Position : Full Time **AVAILABLE NOW**
Compensation : $16-23 DOE + Bonus
Folsom Bike is seeking a highly motivated and experienced bicycle Sales and Service Underwriter in the Folsom/El Dorado Hills area.
About us: Folsom Bike is a fast growing team of experienced bicycle professionals who believe cycling is a way of life. We pride ourselves on insanely good customer service, and have an extremely capable staff that works and plays/cycles hard. Check us out and meet our team atfolsombike.com
How to Apply: Please read all qualifications below and submit your resume with Service Writer in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and selected for a working interview.
- Minimum 1 year bicycle shop experience
- Must be able to quickly diagnose bicycle problems, interface extremely well with customers, and write a proper work order with upgrade recommendations to the customer
- Must be able to float easily between the service and sales departments while providing outstanding customer service
- Previous experience with all bicycle components, service tools, and machinery
- Ability to build all levels of bikes from kids bikes to TT
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and fix complex problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to stand for long periods, work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and keep your cool during a high intensity day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends moving between two locations on different days
- Computer literacy
- Highly organized
- Self-starter motivated to learn
- A high level of knowledge
- Competitive pay
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Locker, showers, and flexible cycle commute options
- Continuing education and training
- A professional environment with an amazing staff that is passionate about cycling!