Life is Good Company
Posted by Life is Good Company on 10/31/2019
Industry Sector(s): Lifestyle,
Territories: Bay area CA, Reno
Employer State: MA
Posting Description & Requirements
Did your eyes just light up when you read this posting?
Does the idea of spreading the power of optimism feel like your calling? Read on!
This position is remote with occasional trips to Boston for meetings.
We are not looking for a highly experienced sales person. We need a go-getter with passion, energy and drive who wants to learn and grow with us.
You'll travel extensively by car. Sleeping bag and earplugs provided ;-).
IMPORTANT: Must live in Northern CA or Nevada, living in the bay area is ideal.
meet or exceed the sales and distribution goals for Life is Good
within a designated territory. To expand brand awareness, loyalty and
engagement by ensuring your Life is Good customers are brand
- Achieve or exceed sales goals as defined by developing a strong, loyal base of new and existing customers
- Quickly build rapport with complete strangers by demonstrating confidence, purpose and authenticity as you sell the Life is Good brand, story and product
- Review performance vs. plan with your sales manager to ensure risks are mitigated and opportunities maximized to achieve or exceed goals
- Create and foster relationships with customers such as staff employees, buyers, district managers and store owners
- Develop and execute territory plans with your manager and provide sales forecasts
- Identify key opportunities to expand brand awareness and presence, then present opportunities to sales management and wholesale marketing support team
- Manage assigned accounts through seasonal business planning, securing sales appointments, tracking orders and resolving customer issues
- Provide feedback on market and customer needs and trends to Life is Good
- Evaluate, summarize and share with management successful sales activities, sales trends, special account information or issues and any follow up action needed. Communicate account issues, future business opportunities, product issues to sales management
- Educate and train customers and their staff on LIG product and brand initiatives. Win the hearts and minds of our customers and their staff
- Travel to and support sales meetings, specialty trade shows and participate in a variety of marketplace evaluations
- Develop and continually improve your product knowledge, sales skills and competitive knowledge to drive business growth
- Workday will include time spent in an office setting and requires computer use. A valid driver’s license and clean driving record to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day is required.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- You have experience selling in a retail store
- You communicate simply, effectively and persuasively
- You have successfully merchandised retail stores
YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- You are “on it” and are excited to exceed expectations in this role
- You have been successful at cultivating highly collaborative internal and external relationships
- You are known as a natural leader who delivers results
- You speak and write clearly, simply and succinctly
- You enjoy driving and meeting new people
- You like talking to strangers and find it easy to connect quickly and authentically
- You present a consistently steady and optimistic demeanor, and have a good sense of humor
- You are known for your outstanding negotiation and follow-up
YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL WHEN:
- You meet your annual goals
- You are considered a cultural asset to Life is Good
- You increase brand awareness and advocacy through your initiative and example
About Life is Good Company
Organization Profile: Life is Good is a positive lifestyle brand founded by brothers Bert and John Jacobs in 1994. The brand and privately held company are based on a foundational belief that optimism is not a soft philosophy, but a pragmatic strategy for living a happy and fulfilling life. Today, Life is Good is best known for its positive messages, thought-provoking artwork and casual apparel for men, women, and kids. A minimum of 10% of the company’s annual net profit is gifted to The Life is Good Kids Foundation, which annually helps over 1 million children overcome poverty, violence, and severe medical challenges.
Learn more about our social mission here: https://content.lifeisgood.com/kidsfoundation/why-...