Hunting/Shooting and Fishing Products
Posted by Professional Marketing, Inc. on 07/02/2020
Industry Sector(s): Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor,
States: KY, VA, WV,
Categories: accessories, hard goods, optics / sunglasses, soft goods,
Employer State: MS
Employer City: Starkville
Posting Description & Requirements
Commission ONLY independent sales representative in the hunting/shooting/fishing industry. Rep would cover Virginia, West Virginia and parts of Kentucky. Independent sales representative is responsible for managing relationships and sales of established accounts and build relationships with new accounts in the territory. Sales representative will be responsible for showcasing new products, analyzing sales, developing sales promotions and product sales training for dealer accounts. Sales representative will be required to answer customer questions and provide problem solving when issues arise.
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sales and dealer support for territory
• Attend hunting, shooting sport and outdoor shows as needed
• Forecasting and sales analysis
• Order tracking and order maintenance
• Monitor inventory levels
• Sales presentation
• Sales training
• Work sales promotions
• Prepare advertising/marketing plans
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's Degree; preferred
• Sales experience; preferred
• Knowledge of hunting and shooting sports
• Knowledge of sales process and dynamics
• Ability to travel to call on accounts in territory
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent data management and analytical skill accuracy
• Ability to work comfortably in fast paced environment.
• Participate in weekly sales conference calls to identify successful sales strategies
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE COMPENSATION:
• This is a commission only position.
• Independent Sales Representative is not an employee of the company.
• No ceiling for commission earnings. Majority of commissions go to sales representative.
• Expenses within the territory are the responsibility of the independent sales representative and will not be reimbursed by company.
• Any samples needed for sales presentations are to be ordered, maintained, and paid for by the independent sales representative. If the independent sales representative needs assistance in procuring samples, this can be discussed and assistance provided as possible.
• Travel expenses are reimbursed for approved travel outside of the independent sales representative’s territory for recommended trade shows and meetings.