Hayes Performance Systems
Posted by Hayes Performance Systems. on 07/14/2020
Industry Sector(s): Bike,
States: IL, IA, MN, ND, SD, WI
Categories: hard goods,
Employer State: WI
Employer City: Mequon
Posting Description & Requirements
Hayes Bicycle Group is a multi-national business boasting world class operations in North America, Asia and Europe.
Whether you’re shredding the bike trails, tearing down a mountain, dirt jumping or cross-country, gravel or road racing, having the right equipment makes a huge difference in performance, safety and enjoyment. Hayes Bicycle Group manufactures the highest quality hydraulic brakes, suspension systems, carbon fiber and aluminum wheels, handlebars, stems and posts for an adrenaline changed ride. With Hayes, there’s nothing holding you back. Our brands include: Hayes Disc Brake, Manitou, Reynolds, SUNringlé, ProTaper (MTB), and Wheelsmith.
General Overview: Interact with retailers to represent and sell Hayes Bicycle Group Products.
Territory: WI, MN, IA, IL, ND and SD
Company Values: Hayes Performance Systems believes all of our employees should have Passion for their career, treat others with Respect, be Empowered to make change, act as an Entrepreneur, and be held Accountable to each other.
Responsibilities and Duties Include and Not Limited to:
- = Actively promote Hayes bicycle components and provide customer support to retail outlets in a defined geographical area.
- = Demonstrate product knowledge and provide technical assistance in selecting the best product for specific bicycle applications.
- = Coordinate Retailer customer marketing activities with Hayes Marketing team as needed.
- = Ensure Retailers are adequately supplied with product and marketing information and trained in all aspects of Hayes brands working with Technical Service and Customer Care Team.
- = Ensure sales target is met each month and provide budget / forecast to the Hayes National Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
Education and Experience
About Hayes Performance Systems.
Hayes Performance Systems was founded in 1946 as HH Products, a Milwaukee manufacturer of parts for outboard motors and small engine components. Today, we are a multi-national business boasting world class operations in North America, Asia and Europe.
Since 2005, Hayes has offered a full portfolio of bicycle products and systems to service the needs of more than 250 original equipment bicycle manufacturers and enthusiasts worldwide. Hayes Bicycle Group includes a family of product lines including SUNringlé, Manitou, Wheelsmith, ProTaper, Reynolds and Hayes Brakes.