Indp Rep: FrictionLabs Chalk - Territory Manager
State(s): BC, IL, MN, MO, OR, WA, WI
Specific Region: Pacific Northwest and Midwest
Product Line Description:
FrictionLabs is the new standard in chalk. The most essential point of contact in climbing is your hands. #chalkmatters and the climbing community wants a product that performs. Check out our website, frictionlabs.com to see reviews and what climbers around the globe are saying.
We're looking for industry established professionals that can leverage their existing relationships in climbing gyms and retail. Our territory managers grow established FrictionLabs accounts and open new ones. They use our premium, high-turning consumables to help climber’s performance. Our territory mangers are 5.14 reps and core climbers. Their business approach is professional and they also love and share FrictionLabs products as climbers themselves.
We don't believe in pressure; we do believe in quality activity. You'll get training, a proven approach, samples and everything you need to be successful. You can operate virtually and we even empower accounts to do their own demo.
- Established, multi-brand rep or agency.
- Proven ability in identifying opportunities and translating into action items for growth.
- Proven success in initiating conversations with decision makers and leading the sell-in process.
- Exhibits interpersonal savvy with buyers, management, owners, staff, and customers to relate comfortably with these diverse groups.
- Leverages effective communication in-person, over phone, and through email to establish and grow business within the territory.
- Maintains consistent and open communication with Director of Sales
- Must be well organized with a knack for the details in various types of business growth opportunities.
- Represent FrictionLabs as the primary point of contact with climbing gyms and retailers for stock needs, demoing FrictionLabs on a quarterly basis, and training staff during visits.
- Leverage existing relationships to grow existing accounts and open new business throughout your territory. Primary means of growth will be through gym/event demos, in-person staff trainings, phone/email communication with buyers.
- Reports to Director of Sales
- Provide historical sales data for existing account opportunities.
- Provide product for demos/staff seeding, comp/event support, and aid in resolving customer/retailer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Work in a supplemental role with you to grow revenue in your territory.
- Contact accounts periodically (2-4x/yr) to ensure all opportunities are being captured.
- Support each account's best success with the goal of FrictionLabs being the account's favorite retail partner.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you. Tell us about who you are, what area you work today, what other brands you rep, and a few accounts that can be references. We’ll review and get back to you for a phone interview/video chat if you’re selected.
Thanks and we hope to work with you!