Key Account Professional
Posted by Osprey Packs, Inc on 03/21/2019
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Inside
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Key Account Professional (KAP) is responsible for managing the daily and seasonal business with Osprey’s ‘key II’ dealers in an effort to support the Sr. Sales Manager and increase sales through exceptional support and service. Responsibilities include daily management and monitoring of sales and service performance metrics for key accounts and communicating on account performance, opportunities for improvement and suggested actions to sales management. While managing the process and follow-through of Key II orders and forecasts, the KAP will provide analytical support to the Sr. Sales Manager and order management support to the outside sales rep.
Qualified candidates must exhibit a strong aptitude for sales analytics, report generation, and related skills, while possessing the ability to participate in seasonal calendar planning, marketing collaboration, and other related customer service initiatives. The KAP should be comfortable dedicating many hours to daily use of the Osprey operating systems, be a clear communicator, proactive thinker, detailed organizer, and enjoy solving problems. Above all, the KAP must clearly understand and demonstrate sound decision making skills that properly balance and align customer needs with company goals that ensure a beneficial outcome for both the retailer and Osprey.
Osprey Purpose & Core Values: We relentlessly innovate to ease your journey and inspire adventure
- INNOVATION: We have no patience for those who say "impossible"
- INTEGRITY: We choose candor, humility and honesty. The path we seek always points positive
- QUALITY: Our promise is built on a bedrock of quality. We believe loyalty is continuously earned and we stand behind what we do
- RESPECT: Our community is open and inclusive to all. Our differences fuel our strengths
- STEWARDSHIP: We have a duty of care for the people, places, and things we touch; we are steadfast in our resolve to leave our world better than we found it.
Among many perks of joining our team you will receive paid volunteer and outings opportunities, a generous discount on gear, commute incentives, Monday morning breakfast/munchies, travel gear check-out & pack demo program, gear closet loaner program (tents, sleeping pads, etc.) and rec center passes. We believe in family and celebrating our successes together through holiday events, summer picnics, ping pong tournaments, in-house concerts, powder days, and more!
In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Employer paid medical, dental and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options such as vision, short-term-disability, etc.
- Health Savings Accounts with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) participation after 90 days
- Paid time off starting at 14 days in a 12-month period
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
We love life. We want you to explore the opportunity to join our team.
Visit www.osprey.com/careers for complete position description and application instructions.