SITKA® Gear - Customer Service Manager
Posted by Sitka Gear on 01/08/2020
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. Learn More.
About the Industry: Gore’s pioneering contributions to the science of comfort and protection create fabrics for a range of activities and conditions. Learn More.
About the Role: Best-known as the manufacturer of GORE-TEX® fabrics for garments and footwear, Gore manufactures a wide range of high-performance fabrics engineered to protect wearers in demanding environments—from explorers on the North Pole to firefighters, soldiers, and emergency workers.
SITKA® Gear, a subsidiary of Gore and the hunting industry’s fastest growing brand of technical and performance apparel, is looking for an expert Customer Service Manager to join our team in Bozeman, Montana.
- Hiring, training and managing a full time and part time customer service staff
- Managing the onboarding of pro consumers to meet or exceed buyer file goals
- Managing the policing of the pro program to minimize program abuse
- Being responsible for annual customer service planning, including but not limited to budgets, KPIs, staffing and sales contribution
- Handling customer service data collection, analysis and reporting
- Being responsible for ongoing optimization of the customer service experience to the Loyalty Business Plan across all direct to consumer touch-points
- Managing the alignment of the customer service experience with the brand strategy and business plan
- Leading the process to determine the best solution for tracking and measuring KPI’s as determined within the strategic planning process
- Experience implementing CRM solutions into a customer service team
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Customer Service Management experience
- Clear understanding of the multi-channel direct to consumer landscape and demonstrated success with building a team to operate in that environment
- Ability to strive in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to exhibit strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Follow through on commitments to internal and external teams
- Understanding of how to identify and track KPI’s within the customer service space
- Relocation to Bozeman, Montana
- Ability to:
- Influence key internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives to completion while successfully developing lasting relationships
- Travel (5%)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Customer Service Management experience
- A passion for product, merchandising, customer experiences and SITKA’s success
- Resourceful self-starter and natural team leader with an analytical mindset that can lead SITKA’s customer service experience forward
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development.
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
About Sitka Gear
SITKA Gear exists to elevate the standard against which all other hunting brands are measured in product design, content authenticity, customer service, and environmental stewardship.
We engineer gear to solve problems plaguing our core users. We create authentic media to inspire, delight, and enlighten hunters.
We provide excellent customer service. We stand up for our dealers, who in return make our customers' lives easier. We invest in efficient organizations that improve the future of hunting, wildlife, habitat health, and public access.
We embrace the global initiatives of Gore-Tex® to implement ecologically sound and socially responsible textile manufacturing practices.