Sales Associate-Sales Agency
Posted by Rincon Group on 03/04/2020
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Contact Name: Steve Srednick
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Rincon Group is a regional sales agency covering CO, NM, UT and WY. We represent premium brands within and beyond the outdoor industry. Rincon Group is owned by two outdoor Industry veterans with an extensive background in the business. We are committed to a high level of service and sales management to both our retailer and our brands. We represent Darn Tough Vermont, Evolv Climbing, Flojos Sandals, and others.
The Sales Associate position with RIncon Group is a full-time sales representative position for all of the agency's brands. The candidiate will be responsible for all aspects of sales and service to our existing and new customers. This person will also be responsible for forecasting, territory planning, identifying new potential business opportunities within all channels of distribution of the brands. The position will require travel within the region as well as working out of our Denver Mart showroom.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales on a pre-season basis as well as at-once business. Identifying opportunities to expand both brand and product ranges within represented lines. A strong focus on growing the existing business.
- Identifying and closing on new business.
- Servicing of accounts. This requires store visits, product knowledge clinics for the retailers. This includes specialty stores as well as national chains. Special in store events.
- Maintaining and developing strong working relationships with buyers and shop owners.
- Attending sales meetings.
- Attending trade shows. Both large national trade shows such as Outdoor Retailer. Also regional rep shows and multiple buying group shows.
- Participating in events, such as races, rock shoe demos, trail days, etc.
Skills, Experience and Other Requirements:
- Wholesale and or retail sales experience of 1 or more years.
- Self driven and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong understanding and passion of the outdoor industry.
- Knowledge of the agency's brands and products.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel 40%-50%
- Background in rock climbing and outdoor activities a plus.
If you feel like you would be a good fit and are interested please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Rincon Group
Mammut Sports Group
Darn Tough Vermont