Senior Manager, Ski & Bike Rental Innovation
Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Management - Brand, Retail - Management- Staff
Company Type: Recreation, Retailer, TravelandTourism
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
As the Principal Analyst for Rental Innovation, you are the catalyst in creating and leading and strategies designed to develop and implement rental growth opportunities in existing and new markets through innovation in the rental business. You will be the key stakeholder conceptualizing and testing new models and alternative processes as we think about different ways of doing rental business. You are passionate about customer experience, innovation, and business growth. You’re as comfortable thinking creatively as you are executing a test and providing objective feedback on the results. You push boundaries and challenge the status quo; you’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do.
- Leads rental innovation that’s balanced with a strong customer, operational and financial focus; consistently originate innovative ideas – and help prioritize the ideas of others - in order to find better ways of driving the rental experience.
- Explore fulfillment opportunities (Delivery, PODS, partnerships, etc)
- Work with existing and new vendors to speed up the rental process flow
- Reduce error or rework in the rental process by speeding it up or making it easier (ie, improve the bootfitting process)
- Drive improvements that will increase guest satisfaction with the rental process
- Improve sustainability at all stages in the process (vendor materials, packaging, recycling, etc)
- Maintain a database of existing projects and concepts and develop a framework to help select the right rental components for future locations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key business partners. Ensure alignment and partnership on go-to market strategies across Marketing, Operations, and IT to bring concepts to life.
- Design tests or concepts, work with Ops to execute, and provide real-time feedback on test results and opportunities to leadership.
- Clear and concise communicator comfortable in both an office and operations environment
- Ability to think strategically, understand complex business challenges and formulate effective solutions designed to improve results.
- Experience setting a shared vision and direction and building the excitement needed to influence a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve desired results in a fast-paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to leadership.
- Ability to conduct and analyze research related to consumers, industries, markets and competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations, business development, or finance
- Word, Power Point, and Excel skills required
You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.