Posted by Biloxi Bicycle Works on 01/27/2023
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, Retailer, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $20-30/hr DOE
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We're looking for an awesome bike mechanic/technician to join our team and who knows how to fix any bike from a $800 budget cruiser to $15k carbon fiber race bikes.
- You're self-motivated, have a great attitude, and are willing to pitch in wherever you're needed.
- You're approachable, love interacting with people, and can handle even the craziest of days.
- You know the ins and outs of Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, RockShox, FOX and every other funky component manufacturer you can find.
- You work quickly and efficiently and are a bike fixing, bike building machine.
- You're hyper-organized and keep track of details.
- You understand tech, and plugging a USB cable into a bike doesn't faze you.
- Race mechanic certification is a big plus.
- Being media savvy and willing to create content is also a big plus.
- An AWESOME work environment. We work hard and play (ride) hard.
- Beautiful beaches with 28+ miles of continuous boardwalk, including 4 of the Top 10 most affordable beach towns in the US are right on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Great staff discounts, because, you know, you never have enough gear, and we love having our staff ride and rep what we carry.
- Relocation stipend available.
- Excellent compensation.
Think you've got what it takes? Drop us a line with what you think is going to get our attention and make you stand out (this can be a resume, bikes you've worked on, certifications, or whatever you think is going to tell us we should take you seriously).
If we decide you've got what it takes, you'll be part of an awesome team with great compensation and benefits.
If you're not local to the Coastal Mississippi area, relocation is a must.