Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Operations, Tech Rep
Company Type: Publication/Media
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
We have been voted one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work for the past three years. SmartEtailing, founded in 1999, provides comprehensive website and marketing solutions for North American specialty bicycle retailers that drive sales and increase profits. With SmartEtailing, a bike shop's website is transformed from a passive advertisement to an interactive, content-rich marketing vehicle that informs and sells to customers.
Total Rewards and Perks include: Comprehensive medical for employees and eligible family members, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid community service hours, volunteer match program, bike incentive program, bike product discounts and more. We offer an accrued Paid Time Off program of 14 days in a year as well as ten paid holidays and one floating holiday. Employees are also eligible for bonuses at the discretion of the company. The hiring range for this role is $45,000 - $55,000, depending on experience. Please note that we are building a new location to be located in Broomfield near 112th and Simms. This role will be fully remote for the next year.
- Manage data imports, workflows, playbooks, internal and external automations, and critical integrations such as SmartEtailing’s CRM.
- Co-plan, implement, and support complex initiatives that rely on CRM, Billing, and System data and insights
- Create recurring and ad hoc reports and dashboards (of CRM, billing, payments, and system data) for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and maintain data uploads from industry partners and build reports and dashboards to support brand and supplier relationships and initiatives
- Responsible for proactive continuous improvement, accuracy, and usability of CRM, Integrations, and Data Management systems
- Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities
- Maintain documentation and train staff as necessary to ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Use independent thinking and judgement in Admin Role to resolve requests for data clarification or support
- Analyze and enhance cross-departmental workflows to find process improvement opportunities that increase efficiency and productivity.
- Associates degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years as a super-user or system administrator of an integrated Customer Relationship Management system such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- 1+ year Experience creating and managing automated workflow integrations such as Zapier and Integromat
- Expert in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, creating high level functions, formulas, and automations
- In-depth knowledge of permissions, playbooks, pipelines, formula fields, validation rules, and workflows in Hubspot
- Comfortable creating reports and dashboards as per users need.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement principles
- Comfortable proactively making recommendations for changes and solutions to management
- Ability to achieve results while building/maintaining professional relationships
- Organized and proficient at managing overlapping projects in a detail-oriented manner
- Team-focused, hard-working, creative and eager to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive communicator and collaborator
- Passion for and knowledge of cycling is a plus
- 1+ year in bike industry preferred. Retail or ecommerce experience is a plus.