Canada Dealer Service Specialist
Posted by Osprey Packs Inc on 08/31/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $18.75/hr. - $20.00/hr
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Our Purpose & Core Values
We relentlessly innovate to ease your journey and inspire adventure.
- INNOVATION: We have no patience for those who say "impossible"
- INTEGRITY: We choose candor, humility and honesty. The path we seek always points positiv
- QUALITY: Our promise is built on a bedrock of quality. We believe loyalty is continuously earned and we stand behind what we do
- RESPECT: Our community is open and inclusive to all. Our differences fuel our strengths
We have a duty of care for the people, places, and things we touch; we
are steadfast in our resolve to leave our world better than we found
What You'll Do
The Canada Dealer Service Specialist focuses on managing an identified portfolio of Key accounts and Independent dealers to both support and increase sales through exceptional service. Responsibilities include detailed processing and follow-through on orders and forecasts, closely monitoring monthly forecasts and sell-through performance while determining opportunities for additional sales growth. The Canada Dealer Service Specialist also provides analytical and order management support to the territory reps as well as facilitating the new account opening process for future retailers. The Canada Dealer Service Specialist is an Osprey product expert - maintaining product knowledge, technical skills and selling enthusiasm of the entire Osprey product line.
- Manages all orders for identified Key Accounts and Independent dealers in Canada including forecasts, preseason, promotional, sample, ASAP and closeout orders from order entry to direct shipment
- Processes all EDI orders from Key Accounts in a timely manner
- Monitors on-time deliveries and delayed product, communicates with Buyers, Sales Representatives, and Demand Planning
- Communicates directly with Sales Ops to improve order allocation and inventory reservation processes
- Oversees timely preseason order and forecast collection/review while providing analytical support to Sr. Director of Sales
- Utilizes NAV and Business Intelligence reporting to support Sr. Director of Sales in providing monthly analytics to Outside Sales Reps in an effort to maximize sales
- Assists in the onboarding of dealers into the Osprey Dealer Portal with support from Sales Operations
- Diligently manages forecasted and reserved inventory for Key Accounts
- Supports Sr. Director of Sales with processing sample and promotional orders for Key Accounts and Outside Sales Reps.
- Preserves detailed records of all Key Account vendor partner agreements, contracts, discounts, special programs and vendor routing and shipping agreements.
- Maintains all Key Account and Independent dealer data in NAV as it relates to customer ship-to addresses, contacts and dealer locator accuracy
- Collaborates with Finance to expedite the new account opening process for new key account dealers.
- Works with Fulfillment, Warranty & Returns and Finance to facilitate dealer returns, RMA's and call-tags.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to key account dealers through detailed communication and follow-through
- Manage Go Spot Check, including creating and assigning missions, keeping track of store locations, and monitoring and reporting on completion rates by territory/account for FGL, MEC, Sail, and Sporting Life
- Manages item set up and marketing content uploads for eCommerce partners
- Provides detailed reports for Key Accounts and Independent by territory on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Completes quarterly commission reporting for FGL, MEC, Sail, and Sporting Life
- Works with Sr. Director of Sales in analyzing and forecasting monthly sales for Key accounts and forecast updates
- Analyzes and forecasts the inventory needs of Key Accounts in the monthly demand planning buying process
What We Are Looking For
Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma required; college level coursework or degree preferred
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in a Sales and/or Dealer Support role in the outdoor retail environment required
- Experience with account management and related ordering/sell-through/margin analysis required
- Experience operating within Microsoft Dynamics NAV (ERP) software, as it related to Osprey’s business preferred
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and effective oral, written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Fluency in French is preferred
Osprey Perks & Benefits
- Pay Range:The approximate hiring salary range for this role is $18.75/hr. - $20.00/hr. Final compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon work experience, education, and/or skill level, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data?
- Share in our Success: Eligiblefor Profit?Sharing and Osprey’s Company Appreciation Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO):14 Days PTO to start, 9 Paid Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays, as well as Volunteer and Outings Paid Time-off
- We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. Check out our website at www.osprey.com/careersfor a summary
About Osprey Packs Inc
Our mission for the last 40+ years has been to create innovative,
high-performance gear that reflects our love of adventure and our
devotion to the outdoors. We're proud to be the leading manufacturer of
backpacks and travel gear. Our HQ is located in southwest Colorado,
nestled in the corner of the rugged San Juan Mountains and on the edge
of vast sandstone canyon country.