Social Media Specialist
Posted by Front Runner Outfitters LLC on 11/08/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Social Media - Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories
City: Agoura Hills
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Starting from $60,000 annual
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
We seek a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team in Agoura Hills, Los Angeles. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and audiences to promote our brand, products and provide customer care services. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms maintaining the brand voice as well as acting quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Daily community management to monitor, listen and respond to social media audience and users including collaborators to cultivate meaningful relationships.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes and report it through a social media Quarterly report.
- Identify new ideas and trends to drive innovation on social channels.
- Research and share industry knowledge, competitor analysis. Keep your finger on the pulse of consumer and brand trends.
- Contribute to company culture and morale by motivating and assisting team members as and when required.
- Coordinate between departments in assisting with day-to-day marketing duties as required.
- Attend regional & global marketing meetings.
If you believe that you can be an asset to our company, please respond to us with your resume, cover letter, links to social media channels managed and a short bio and we'll get back to you if we're interested.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Competent copy writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ongoing ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
Optional requirements preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Experience with and/or passion for outdoor brands & industry
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Camp Days
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday in-office
About Front Runner Outfitters LLC
Front Runner is a specialist manufacturer, distributor and retailer of vehicle adventure.
With gear that’s been tried and tested over millions of miles, in the most extreme conditions and around the globe, Front Runner has earned a trusted reputation of making the world’s strongest, most reliable, vehicle-based adventure gear. From intrepid explorers and government agencies to demanding weekend warriors andathletes, with Front Runner the adventure never has to stop.