Customer Service Associate
Posted by Rab USA on 09/28/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
City: Louisville, CO
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $38-42,000/yr DOE
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Job Location: Louisville, CO
Reports to: Country Manager
Summary: Rab US is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Louisville, Colorado. The individual in this role will be directly responsible for supporting customers via email and phone in a professional and timely manner. The ideal candidate has experience with outdoor apparel and supporting customers with their product needs. The candidate will have a positive attitude, strong foundation of technical product knowledge, personal experience using outdoor products and enjoys sharing their expertise and experiences ensuring a positive experience for all customers.
- Respond to customer emails and calls, providing accurate and timely answers to their product questions, comments or concerns
- Engage with customers to truly understand their needs
- Communicate with other employees to ensure the timely resolution of issues
- Provide answers to technical product questions and assist consumers with product selection
- Develop a strong understanding of Rab & Lowe Alpine products, policies and services
- Answer phone calls and transfer to the appropriate team member
- Provide support to our warranty/repairs department - Respond to incoming consumer warranty and repair requests, assist with intake and examining product returns, coordinating repair work with 3rd party repair shops
Education and Experience: 1-3 years
Candidate will need a valid driver’s license, have a working knowledge of computers with experience using Microsoft Office and excellent critical thinking and communications skills, both oral and written. Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
Candidate must have a strong work ethic with attention to details. Is able to operate effectively and professionally under pressure, work in both solo and group settings, and able to move/lift 50lbs unassisted. Experience in outdoor industry customer or dealer services is preferred.
Equip Outdoor Technologies offers a competitive compensation package for the outdoor industry. In addition to the base salary, full-time employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program including paid healthcare, dental & vision along with the option of a 401K retirement plan, life and disability insurance, and amazing deals on gear. Equip offers paid vacation, holiday, and sick time. Equip also offers a number of additional perks including paid volunteer time and a climbing gym membership.