About the Role: The Material Sales Division of OROS is looking for an experienced Sales Representative / Key Account Manager to join our Technically Oriented SOLARCORE® Sales Team for the North American Consumer (Footwear/Apparel/Accessory/Equipment) markets.
- -Continuously Develop Strong Customer and Market Knowledge: strategically identify and establish long-term, sustainable Customer/Partnerships to deliver innovative thermal material solutions. Create a clear partnership development strategy to maximize value for each Partner and in alignment with the SOLARCORE® materials platform business
- -Responsible to constantly prospect new partnerships in the targeted North American Consumer markets
- -Responsible to achieve annual sales goals
- -Establish and manage trusting and loyal account partnerships, also including top level leadership
- -Maintain clear organizational knowledge and decision processes within account organization
- -Ensure alignment of account´s business strategies with the account plan and Partner specific strategy
- -Has a deep understanding of the market, by defining all end user/customer buying influences and the customer's business, as well as providing broad insights as to customer needs/requirements and effectively communicate this through Sales Tools and Reviews
- -Possess effective and strong Account Management best practices and skills (account plans/reviews aligned with Partnership strategy). Communicate account plan to cross functional stakeholders as agreed upon with sales leadership
- -Be accountable for ensuring effective/timely communication, in-& externally, to achieve objectives aligned with business and Partner account plans
- -Continuously use your existing and growing know how of the market, by understanding the value chain and generate trust at end-user level, by establishing access and linkage to technical & market facing decision makers in the Partner organizations
- -Ability to maintain clear & current insights on competition and end user buying patterns and manage broad stakeholder knowledge and translate this insight into unique winning solutions for the SOLARCORE® materials platform
- -Drive customer requirements/specifications which align with SOLARCORE® solutions, and ensure functional alignment
- -Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 8 years of sales and marketing experience with technical end user products, preferably in the US with footwear, apparel, accessory background
- -Must have significant existing relationships with materials innovation and purchasing teams at major consumer brands
- -Familiar with the North America market and have key account experience for US customers
- -An appreciation of high-quality products, with a strong focus on the long-term consultative approach and a good understanding of the value of brands and knowledge and experience in selling high premium products
- -Value seller with track record in the application of sales tools and disciplines (Funnel management, CRM) and experience in the development of successful Business Plans
- -Proven communication skills in a fast-growing team environment
- -Teamwork is just as important to you as acting independently
- -Your approach to solving problems is highly structured and you are excited to take the initiative and move things on
- -Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- -Demonstrate grit and a willingness to succeed
- -Motivated to join a growing team and strongly support the growth of the Division and the ability to travel up to 50% and hold a valid drivers license
Based in Portland, Oregon or willing to relocate is strongly preferred. Remote will be considered.
About Us: OROS creates the most innovative thermal solutions for use on Earth & Beyond. We are a materials technology company that believes in giant leaps. We took a space-age approach to an age-old problem: How do we stay warm in the elements? Rather than improving on goose down, we created something new that offered more warmth with less bulk.
About the Industry: OROS’ pioneering contributions to the science of thermal insulation creates solutions for a range of applications in the consumer products industry (such as footwear, apparel, accessories, equipment).
What We Offer: At OROS, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are Stock Ownership Plan, health, dental & vision plan, and a flexible working program. Within OROS, you will find a unique culture and opportunities for growth and development.