Posted by DM Vans on 03/14/2023
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Manufacturing, Retail - Sales
Company Type: Recreation, TravelandTourism
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 / year
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Position will be an integral part of our direct-to-consumer sales pipeline and be responsible for managing an efficient sales process and building strong client relationships. Position works closely with the marketing and retail teams in managing the digital sales pipeline, working directly with clients on both individual and fleet purchases, and coordinating a seamless handoff of the finished product to the client.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Interact in person, on the phone and via email with potential customers.
- Provides a high level of customer service and consult customers on our van builds and options.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Work with van buyers throughout the sales process including van build options, financing, scheduling van pick-up and completion of associated title paperwork.
- Assist in the development and achievement of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Completing detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Attend events to create relationships and help market and sell Dave & Matt Van products.
Continuous communication with internal departments including but not limited to
- Marketing and production to understand and assist in business planning and sales efforts.
- Customer Service team to ensure a seamless handoff of vans to new owners.
External communication with:
- Potential individual customers
- Van rental companies to explore fleet sale opportunities
- Lending partners as it relates to financing for customers
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration, or a relevant field preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Direct to consumer manufacturing experience helpful but not required.
- A background in full cycle sales
- Have knowledge of and an interest in the RV and van conversion markets.
- Prior sales training preferred (ex. Sandler, SPIN, Consultative)
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven customer service/client relationship building.
- Receptive to receiving and providing feedback throughout the organization
- Adaptable and enthusiastic promoter of the brand
- Strong, transparent communicator
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
Schedule: 40+ hours/week Monday through Friday with some Saturday hours possible
Job Location: On-site Rifle, CO
About DM Vans
MORE THAN VAN BUILDERS. WE'RE VAN LIFERS.
Inspired by our real-world experiences building and living in vans, we set out to build the most functional van for all road trippers to tour the country with. We’ve crafted vans that are super approachable and packed with all the must-haves, so anyone with a thirst for adventure can find their perfect ride. Our team is made up of genuine van lifers who are all about building not just top-notch vans but also a welcoming community. We want everyone to hit the road, live the van life, and join the awesome journey together!