Senior Content & Community Manager
Remote from Denver, CO
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers in the UK and we also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. Our employees are spread across Europe, Asia, the US and Canada and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
+ Success is a team game
+ With clarity and courage
+ Better as standard
+ In good conscience
The successful candidate will of growing and managing community for the brand, alongside overseeing the production of social content.
The role you’d play:
- Strategic leadership of community growth for the brand. This means working alongside agency partners to define a community-centric communications strategy across all paid, owned and earned channels (including but not limited to organic social, editorial content, ambassadors, paid partnerships, seeding and influencers, events, and progressive PR). This strategy will be in line with the brand strategy; the objective being to grow community.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the community strategy and the production/ output of social content (including briefing agencies and the overseeing the management of channels).
- This role sits at the heart of all brand output, and therefore at the intersection of brand and media strategy. A core responsibility is to take multiple brand narratives and push them out across different media touch points for the brand to show up in original and interesting ways. This requires media thinking being inserted upstream in the process to make our output more influential, as well as championing different channel mixes. This is all in pursuit of building community.
- Responsibility to champion a data driven approach to managing and growing community. The requirement is to use data to find opportunities to determine what content we produce and optimise its efficiency. Ultimately this is about acting as a centre of excellence for the growth of community through data. Success will require collaboration cross-function with the digital team to both make sense of and ensure alignment of disparate data sources.
- This role has a key responsibility for the analysis and reporting on performance attribution of community marketing activity (across paid, owned and earnt content). This is to ensure the activity delivers accountability within the marketing plan in pursuit of community growth; and to provide a clear, top-down perspective in order to help accurately forecast future spend allocation to further drive community.
The must haves:
- 5-10 Marketing Management experience
- Strong socials experience
- Experience with brand voice
- Experience growing partnerships
Endura and Pentland Brands are an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, we have a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, applicants are asked not to disclose salary history information.