Marketing Project Manager
Posted by American Bicycle Group on 11/22/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Design - Graphic, Ecommerce Management, Management, Management - Brand, Management - Product -Brand, Management - Team, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Marketing Project Manager Opportunity
American Bicycle Group (ABG) is a fast, dynamic bicycle manufacturing facility located in Chattanooga, TN. ABG manufactures three brands of high-performance bikes – Quintana Roo (QR) triathlon bikes; OBED carbon all-road, gravel, mountain and urban bikes; and Litespeed titanium road, gravel, mountain and city bikes --- as well as the HYDROseries of wetsuits and swimskins under the QR brand. Since 2017, ABG has been blazing its own trail as an e-commerce, customer centered, fully custom B2C bike company that’s able to provide a high-quality product with industry leading delivery times. Through this new innovative selling structure, ABG has grown and shifted in the ever-changing manufacturing environment to fit consumers’ needs.
ABG is seeking a highly organized Marketing Project Manager to join our vibrant team. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of project management skills and an understanding of digital marketing principles to drive the output of successful campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for this position:
- Manage multiple active projects across all brands in alignment with the business priorities of each.
- Assist stakeholders in creating thorough and well-conceived project briefs.
- Ensure project plans are well documented and maintained through the life of each project.
- Schedule and maintain a well-organized calendar for key project milestones, ensuring adherence to deadlines and timely progress.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the requirements of the project plan.
- Manages scope of project by ensuring all stakeholders are consulted on decisions that will impact delivery timeline.
- Define and allocate specific roles and responsibilities to team members, fostering a clear understanding of individual contributions within the project.
- Develop work-back schedules that outline the necessary steps and timelines for the successful execution of projects.
- Identify, plan, and coordinate essential meetings, including determining the appropriate attendees and ensuring timely participation.
- Develop comprehensive agendas for meetings and ensure that all relevant topics are adequately addressed.
- Take detailed and accurate meeting notes, promptly compiling them into clear and concise summaries to be shared on designated Teams channels.
- Proactively follow up on action items, tracking their progress and effectively communicating updates to relevant team members and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a digital marketing agency or similar environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (preferred, but not required).
- PMP Certification or similar project management certification (preferred, but not required).
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles, strategies, and tactics.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion for cycling or the outdoor industry is a plus (not required)
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
This role is based out of Chattanooga at our headquarters. If you’re not local to the area, Chattanooga is a great place to live. Our opinion is biased, but quick research online will tell you the same. The quality of life, access to the outdoors, and tons of local eateries and watering holes make this town quite a treat.
About American Bicycle Group
American Bicycle Group (ABG) is a fast, dynamic bicycle company located in Chattanooga, TN USA. ABG manufactures three brands of high-performance bikes: Quintana Roo (QR), Obed (OB), and Litespeed Titanium (LS). QR is a well-known brand (35+years) that features exclusively carbon triathlon bikes; OBED ranges from endurance road, gravel, mountain, and urban bikes (all carbon); and Litespeed Titanium has been a mainstay in the titanium bike industry (35+ years) producing road, gravel, mountain, and city bikes. ABG also houses the HYDROseries of wetsuits and swimskins under the QR brand.