Wingo Custom Sales Rep
Posted by Cheeky Fishing / Wingo Outdoors on 03/08/2023
Industry Sector(s): Outdoor,
States: AL, AK, AB, AZ, AR, BC, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MB, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NB, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NF, NC, ND, NS, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PI, QC, RI, SA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY
Employer State: MA
Employer City: North Adams
Contact Name: Renee Ridberg
Posting Description & Requirements
Company: North Point Brands, LLC, DBA Wingo Outdoors P
Position: Independent Sales Representative or Agency
Available Industries: Beer/Breweries/Spirits, Universities/Schools, Non-Profits
Founded in 2009, North Point Brands is the parent entity to Wingo Outdoors, a manufacturer of accessories and pet products geared towards outdoor enthusiasts. The company is a design-driven category leader and dedicated to pushing the limits of product design. Wingo Outdoors is located in North Adams, MA and runs side-by-side with a second brand, Cheeky Fishing, manufacturer of high-performance fishing reels and equipment.
Wingo Outdoors currently operates a successful custom product and private label business. With low minimums and fast lead times on many of its products, Wingo has become a reliable supplier of customizable merchandise to other businesses and brands primarily in the outdoor industry. Momentum is building and the company requires a resourceful, confident, and success-driven sales representative or agency to continue growing the business in adjacent industries. The company has identified the following three separate, high-value industries for 2023 and beyond:
Do you have relationships and experience selling in one of these industries? If so, let’s talk.
For more information on Wingo Outdoors and its custom program, please visit our website at https://wingooutdoors.com/pages/custom.
1. Sell and promote Wingo’s custom programs to organizations and businesses within the given industry. There is no territory boundary; sales can be acquired anywhere in the USA.
2. Make sales presentations to buyers and follow up on new leads and referrals provided by North Point Brands or resulting from the sales representative’s prospecting and lead generation.
3. Service accounts to assist in smooth order flow and resolve issues or concerns that may arise. This includes working with customers through the design phase, ensuring submittal of proper design files for custom merchandise.
North Point Brands, LLC | 60 Roberts Dr, Suite E | North Adams, MA 01247
4. Work with North Point Brands’ Sales Director to establish annual industry sales goals and formulate action plans and schedules to meet those goals.
5. Attend and/or lead the Wingo’s custom program presence at appropriate regional or national trade shows and events to support the business.
6. Communicate new custom product availability, promotions, and company information to accounts within the territory.
7. Communicate in a timely manner with North Point Brands’ Sales Director and sales staff, occasionally providing field report information.
Please submit both a resume and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. The company will review all applications promptly and interviews will take place on a rolling basis.