Posted by Sidas Technologies, NA on 05/23/2019
Industry Sector(s): Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow,
States: AR, LA, MO, OK, TX
Categories: accessories, footwear,
Employer State: WA
Employer City: Seattle
Posting Description & Requirements
Sidas Technologies NA is currently looking for an Independent Sales Rep with a focus on the running and all year segments for Sidas products in the geographic region the includes Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Louisiana. Sidas offers a full line of Insoles, footcare products and scanning technology.
- Promote the Sidas brand and products within the territory
- Develop and expand relationships with new and existing dealers
- Build and expand the Sidas brand in the market
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for growth and expansion
- Provide detailed territory forecasts and report regularly to the in-house sales team
- Maintain and update account contacts, new business opportunities and sales activities in the CRM.
- Provide sales and technical support to dealers
- Attend trade and consumer events
- Share market feedback on product
- Outside sales experience in the outdoor industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for the outdoor industry.
- Experience with technical product lines.
- Cooperative attitude, a keen sense of urgency and detail oriented.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills.
About Sidas Technologies, NA
In 1975, Sidas was established in the heart of the Alps by three ski instructors looking for ways to help skiers’ feel more comfortable. They developed a direct molding technique to customize insoles to each induvial foot shape that would provide increased sensation and reduce discomfort inside ski boots. Having no specialized tools, they molded the first insoles with and gratin dish and a cushion! The venture was a success, and so began the company’s long history.
Sidas began to grow rapidly, providing performance and comfort solutions not only to skiers but also other sports such as running, outdoor, cycling, and everyday footwear. For more than 40 years this trajectory of growth has been due to our commitment to curiosity, innovation collaboration and experience.
Still privately held and based in the heart of the Alps, Sidas continues to be driven by the desire to produce comfort and performance solutions for every foot, ever sport, and for every day!